Life is just a bowl of pork chops.

Nothing special, informative or groundbreaking.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

10.30.08

I lost a night of work on the house last night due to dart league and the Phillies winning the World Series...which I should totally do a post about cos I have some great pics.
So we headed back tonight for more. We actually got most of the wallpaper down in the Dining Room. There's just the paper behind the pipes and radiator. I work on that tomorrow while I hand out candy to the trick or treaters that I really hope we get. I love Halloween.

Here's some pics.
Here's TQ working.
Aside from that, tonight we also pulled up the rest of the tack strips that were left from the carpet pull-up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home