Life is just a bowl of pork chops.

Nothing special, informative or groundbreaking.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I made tasty pizza

I'm really just writing this for myself.

I made some awesome pizza tonight and I would like to remember it. I didn't do anything special but I really enjoyed it.


So I lamed out and just bought a really good thin pizza crust cos I don't have a pizza stone and didn't feel like doing the whole dough thing. I brushed the whole thing with e.v. olive oil, and then sprinkled some oregano, basil and grated parmesan cheese over that. Then I added the sauce, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, genoa salami, crumbled sweet italian sausage, homegrown cherry tomatoes, sliced white mushrooms, and then sprinkled more parmesan cheese on top.

It was yummy...you know you want some.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home