Life is just a bowl of pork chops.

Nothing special, informative or groundbreaking.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update.

So as Mr. Dave has mentioned several times, I have not been doing anything with this blog lately. There has just been nothing to write about. Now since my manpanion (TQ) and I have bought a house, I will be writing about that.

We got an awesome house in a great location BUT of course it requires some work...I will attempt to document some of that here. I'm not going to say all that much tonight tho...I'm too tired from ripping up carpet and ripping down wallpaper. This is the carpet after it was ripped up...on top of the carpet mound is our new cat, Nico NoNo. She came with the house (with a different name, of course...who else but TQ and I would name a cat something so ridiculous).
This is the mound of wallpaper that we tore down tonight.

Also tonight, TQ installed a new programmable thermostat.

Here he is working on it.Here is the finished product.

Ok, must sleep now.

2 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2008 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Mr. Dave said...

    Hahahaha... You have failed in disguising your manpanion. I would recognize those sexy wrists anywhere. It has been a long time since he has had any black box on his face....badum tssss.....hey-ooooo!!!!

     
  • At October 30, 2008 at 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    tom was actually installing the controls for a lazer defense system... don't lie. I know what he's up to.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home